Plastek Engineering & Manufacturing was founded in 1988 by David Behoteguy with a vision to provide people all over the United States the opportunity to form their ideas into plastic.
Located in Brea, CA for 28 years we have 9 injection molding presses, 3 over-mold vertical presses, a Class 100K clean room and a complete tool room machine shop.
- Automotive & Motorcycle
- Fluid Controls
- Home & Garden
- Pool & Spa
- Security – Home & Retail
- Sporting Goods
Plastek is ISO 9001:2000 and AS 9100 B compliant.
All material received at Plastek is thoroughly inspected to insure it’s made properly and contains no contaminates.
Your parts are inspected on the line as they come off the press, when they are being packaged and once again before they are shipped to insure they meet the tolerance margins according to your drawings.
- Fully Equipped In-House Tool Room
- 35-220 Ton Injection Molding Machines
- Latest Solid Works Software
- 40-70 Ton Rotary Table Vertical Injection Molder Machines
- Sonic Welding, Hot Stamping, Pad Printing
- Class 100k Clean Room & Assembly Area
- Master Unit Die (MUD) Molding System for Economic Small Parts